Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome to My Blogspot!

What's up People? This as you probably notice is my first blog on the Blogspot. Ive been bloggin sort to speak for years, Just on a variety of topics that are strictly the opinion of this Bald Dark-skinned guy. Feel free to comment, I welcome them actually weather it is loads of hate or loads of love its your opinion don't be afraid to express them. I believe it was Clayton Biggsby who said "If you have hate in your heart let it out"

Now I just finished celebrating Christmas and another birthday, and I am now looking forward to what 09 has in store for your boi. 08 the recession really hit us (most of us that is) and there has been a lot of trival times throughout the year, but we are still here and that in its self is a blessing. But honestly I am just hoping that at least the effects of this recession ease up at least a little bit.

I'll be back on New Years Eve to do my 3rd annual year end wrap-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment