What's up people?! Its been a minute, i admit I haven't been on the blog tip very much these days please forgive me I am a very busy man. School just went back into session and we are trying to go extra hard for the remainder of the semester. There is a lot that I want to touch on from Rick Ross to the whole Robyn F.-Chris Brown debacle.

Now as far as the Chris Brown situation goes I do not want to go too far into it nemore than the people in the media and lunch tables nationwide already have. I will never ever condone any man hitting a female in any situation period. In the same breath now all of us know that women like to push and mash our buttons to rise a reaction out of males. As far as Arthur Stuart goes I am not going to raise my hand at you period, but i can't guarantee that so and so won't do the same. After reading the affidavit I realized that Chris Brown was whilin hard and if he was dating my sister and did the same thing he would probably have a WHOLE other set of problems. As far as Robyn F. goes to my understanding the couple have reconciled, and I feel as if that is not a good example she is setting for young girls coming up. Kelly Ripa's husband Marc Consulos made a comment on the Oprah Show, stating that this is another example of how parents need to play a more active role in rasing kids and not allow celebrities to be as big of a influence in their lives. Its up to our fathers as well as mothers for that balance and discipline for our kids. That's all I have and will say on the matter
As far as Rick Ross goes, I must say whoever his publicist is needs to be fired. They did a pretty poor job with the way they handled his correctional officer business. He blatantly lies, and speaks and circles, as well as a significant amount of deceit about his past. You can either strategically explain away the allegations or come clean. One or the other, now you have a album coming out and the perpetual bully 50 Cent possibly being a major threat to his career as it stands. I know that I have lost a lot of respect for the man, he is a lie and a fraud. He says he is the biggest boss you have seen thus far, but he won perfect attendance awards as a security guard in prison. This is a lesson to everybody out there who want to front and perpetrate on who you really are. Miss Info from Hot 97 in NY says that "Principles wins over propaganda" and that might be some of the truest phrases ever.
Ya boi is tired I am about to rest up for a long day tomorrow I got the usual class and work grind to look forward too. I am too excited about that {enter sarcasm} I hope to speak on some other things tomorrow until then...............
Im Out
Ya boi

No comments:
Post a Comment